Project 365

OK, this isn't new, but it is THE project everyone is buzzing about right now. What is it??? Well, it is a simple way to scrapbook/journal/record a year in your life. The basic gist of it is to take one photo a day and then journal a little something each day about your day. Slip your photo and your journaling into page protectors and you are done. Some of my team members and I am doing this project and keeping each other somewhat accountable. I decided to start this on January 1st and here it is day 4 already! I am going to use our Close To My Heart Pocket Pages and maybe a few 12x12, 6x6, or 9x9's in between to jazz it up. I am just excited to think by the end of the year I will have an album of my daily life to look back on no matter how mundane I may think it is. Hey, if you want accountability partner let me know! I will be there for you, just e-mail me or post here :0) I am looking forward to experiencing this with my CTMH team too...what fun! Look for my layout this coming week! Happy New Year, Happy Beginnings!

0 comments