It's only 12:00

and it feels as if I have been up for hours on end already and not just the mere 6. Only eight more hours to go if all goes well and I will be done for the day. Dad is having a real hard time with his gag reflex today, I think he is forgetting how to swallow correctly. He just keeps making these guteral sounds over and over....it is very disturbing sounding. The hospice nurse is supposed to be here tomorrow and she said she had something that she would try to give him to help with this. This is such a cruel way to leave this earth...not that any way out is easy. Dad supposedly made a profession of faith in 2003 when he moved up here, so I can cling to that he does have a place reserved in heaven for him! Well, off to see what I can do for him. Hope you all have a blessed Sunday.

0 comments