1st Day Christmas Shopping

Well, today was the first day hubby and I went Christmas shopping. I guess I am not your typical female who enjoys the hunt. I have had enough already! Fortunately the weather was very nice. We are going to head out tomorrow and hopefully finish up everything. Maybe even get that elusive Crayola Cutter we can't seem to find anywhere!!! How can a Crayola product not be available??? I just got off the phone with Target, they said to check back tomorrow.
We also just got home from training class. We decided to try Rally with our 2 Paps and our Australian Terrier. The younger Pap needs some more obedience training. She is so spoiled too....has a real attitude problem. We will just keep bringing her for the social aspect. She should catch on. Well, maybe I will post a photo of our tree tomorrow!

0 comments